This course is the second in a 2-course series that will prepare you for the PCAP: Certified Associate in Python Programming certification exam at a Pearson VUE Test Center.
The course picks up where Python Essentials – Part 1 leaves off. Its main goal is to teach you the skills related to the more advanced aspects of Python programming language syntax, semantics, and the runtime environment, as well as with general coding techniques and object-oriented programming (OOP).
The course is recommended for aspiring developers who are interested in pursuing careers connected with Software Development, and Security, Networking, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
You will learn
- Learn general coding techniques and best practices
- Learn to use object-oriented programming in Python
- Learn how to import and use Python modules
- Learn how to handle exceptions
- Learn how to process files
- Prepare for PCAP certification